Almond Butter and Avocado Toast
This is a quick, really yummy fix when you need something filling and fast to power your through the morning as a breakfast or late afternoon as a snack with a cup of coffee or tea.
- 1 slice of your favorite toasting bread. Mine is sourdough wheat. Alternately, if you are gluten free, my favorite raw cracker is Lydia's Organics brand Luna Nori Crackers.
- 1 T Raw almond butter
- a few baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- a squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- salt and pepper
- optional - a pinch of smoked paprika
- Toast your bread
- Spread on the almond butter
- Layer on the spinach, avocado
- Squeeze on the lemon juice
- Sprinkle the nutrional yeast, seeds, spices, salt and pepper